Being a part of Internet business requires staying tuned and updated on recent SEO news and novelties. As a link manager, you should also suit yourself with useful tools to simplify your performance, reduce time spent, and thus, increase your productivity.
Have a look at the following list of powerful and convenient link management tools. They will help you with your work and possible success.
Top services for link management
- Majestic-SEO enables users to monitor link information for any domain: their own sites or webpages of their competitors. Users can also access the figures of: sub domains, pages, links, referring domains, images, nofollow links and redirects.
- BuzzStream provides tools that allow users to automate excessive tasks in relationship building. It’s a useful CRM system for link building with apps for SEO and online PR.
- SEOmoz is an inbound link management tool, which offers both a basic version free of charge and an advanced version with an ability to subscribe to SEOmoz PRO.
- Raven is a suite of SEO tools, which includes a Links Manager that lets you to manage the link status easily, as well as contacts and tasks related to each link.
- SoloSEO is a suite of SEO implementation and campaign management tools that includes “Links Manager” and “Link Build It!” modules for building and monitoring inbound links to your site.
- Yahoo! Site Explorer is a widely used and popular tool for analyzing and keeping track of inbound links for your own and your competitors’ websites. It is free of charge.
- Sheer SEO is a collection of SEO management tools, which uses one of its features to monitors inbound links.
- HubSpot Website Grader provides an ultimate SEO report for websites based on inbound links, website traffic, SEO, social popularity and other similar factors.
Hopefully, the aforementioned list will help you improve your results and gain productivity for your Internet business.