Today an average Internet user has several social media accounts, for example, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other networks. As a result, what was meant to be a quick Internet look-up and news check turns into several hours in front of the screen. If you want to save time for more productive things and still keep track of all changes within your social media contacts, look through this article, you will find a lot of interesting and useful stuff here.
This social media account management dashboard is considered to be one of the best as here you can take control of all your accounts from one place. The tool is user-friendly and intuitive, so you will definitely figure out how to use it without efforts. With Buffer, you will be able to post something, share, schedule posting and analyze the social media activities. The platform works with LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
If your work is closely connected to the social media, then SocialCount is the tool that will help you to see how your content is spreading. This tool analyzes the data from Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The action is simple as it is: enter your URL to the software and the tool will gather all results from the different social media networks. You will be able to keep track of the top shares for each article of the site without the need to check all your accounts.
Efficient analytical tool for all your social media accounts – just connect them with SumAll and it will start to analyze all data and gather stats. The tool will create and send you reports, and you can distinguish what kind of data is necessary to you. SumAll cooperates with Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google+.
- BuzzSumo Alerts
Marketers will find this tool especially useful as you will get a report every time your brand is mentioned on the social media – and you do not have to log in to your social media account to receive this data. Also, BuzzSumo is useful for those who works with keywords and searches for ideas for blog posts. The service works with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
This is a place where all new information from your social media accounts is gathered, and you do not have to visit every account. The tool works with Twitter; you can select the frequency of reports: instant, every three hours or daily.
How to get the most out of your social media?
- Use a dashboard for all your social media accounts. The possibility to manage everything without constant log in/log out saves time dramatically.
- Schedule the time of posting. This approach is great in many ways. Firstly, you save time – it is necessary to prepare content only once and then it will be published at the moment you need plus there will be enough great content up your sleeve. Tools like Buffer or Hootsuite give you such a possibility, do not neglect it!
- Check reshares and retweets. Look through the analytics to find out who is following you and who is interested in your content. And if this can be done from one platform, use it without hesitation!
- Work with a list of contacts you follow. It would be advisable to divide groups of content according to their importance for you. On Facebook, there are interest lists, on Twitter – list of followers; also, you can track a topic using a keyword choice or a hashtag.
- Create a benchmark to see the results of your social media activities. For instance, AgoraPulse can give you some examples of stats for your account.